11.25.2009

.if.....


If I was decorating a table for Thanksgiving, this might be nice, minus the three. But, I am not. For the first time I can remember, I will not be eating a home cooked meal, but will be at the beach with all of the kiddies at a BUFFET! I know, ick, but it IS at our favorite restaurant, and it is in Charleston, our favorite city, and it is where my hubby and I met, and it is our tradition to be there as a family. I don't need to set the table or roast my own bird to know who I am thankful is sitting beside me. And boy am I ever thankful. Hope you have the best day ever. It is my favorite Holiday......beside's my birthday, but that is another topic entirely.

xoxoxoxo
g.
(image via design idea)

15 comments:

  1. Happy Thanksgiving! I'll give up a turkey for a trip to Charleston ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy B-day and Thanksgiving! What a lovely tablescape.

    Christina
    Fabulous Finds Gal

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think that you have got it exactly right. Let someone else do the cooking and enjoy yourself. I wish you and your family a wonderful Thanksgiving. XXXX

    ReplyDelete
  4. A buffet and day at the beach in Charleston sounds really good to me! Enjoy and indulge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. oops I guess mine did not go through. Charleston is a fantastic city and boy would I love to be seated at this table.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Thanksgiving, friend! I hope you have many laughs seated around the table with those you love most. And a belly full of food and a heart full of love!

    Xoxo~nelya

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely...Candle glow makes everyone
    looks even prettier!
    Happy Thanksgiving darling~
    xo*

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy Birthday G!!! And I know your Thanksgiving buffet will be specail where ever you are, as long as your all together! Love the table you would set... if.
    XO's

    ReplyDelete
  9. Charleston is a wonderful city - have a blast. Happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  10. maybe not every year but i could do that once in a while too as long as those loves were there. happy happy T day!

    ReplyDelete
  11. i hope your thanksgiving was glorious! and i am betting that it was. :)

    ReplyDelete

Yes, yes, tell me!