11.20.2009

.friday


Off to the Big Apple for a few days where I shall mix business and pleasure. I am taking my baby girl(13, not so baby, anymore). She used to beg for a view of F.A.O. Schwartz on these trips. Now the view she craves is Top Shop. Things change WAY too quickly. Those of you with little ones, when you fall into bed exhausted at night, try and remember these are moments. Before you know it they will be taller than you and negotiating for the window seat, only one of which you can control.
xoxoxox
g.

6 comments:

  1. oh so true, darling! mines are little yet (8 and 9). I know I should enjoy this moment...
    have a lovely weekend! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mine are 30 and 28 and still want Topshop and the window seat. Enjoy New York. and the time with your daughter. XXXX

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Have SO FUN little g!!! Remember negotiating for window seats and trips like this, just you & her is a moment of a lifetime~ ENJOY every little bitty moment~~
    xox's

    ReplyDelete
  4. I Thank God for Suprise #4,..I am sucking up the babiness out of him daily, so I never forget! Blessings and safe travels

    ReplyDelete
  5. The day I wake up and they are taller than me is this huge looming event in my mind. And I fear it's on the horizon in the very near future. Sigh. But I'm happy to report FAO is still our primary destination when in the Big Apple. Phew! Hope you had a most wonderful trip with your sweet girl. What a great idea to spend some one-on-one time!

    Knish? ;0)

    ReplyDelete

Yes, yes, tell me!