Sort of. So, I have been really flattered to receive numerous blog awards from really great people. The bummer is I imagine all of those great people are now thinking why did we give those to her, she has not even done her duty, followed the instructions, etc. I am going to. I just get flustered, start, stop, get anxious about leaving people out when passing them on...blah, blah....excuses, excuses, right? So here we go. One award specifies that I tell you seven things about myself, and I am going to do that just now.
1. I was born a red head. Clairol #376 medium is going to keep me that way.
2. I am unable to understand my kids math homework once they get to about sixth grade, but I am a great speller.
3. My fantasy football team is in first place. Enough said.
4. My son's is not. Now, enough said.
5. Even though I design things for a living, I cannot cut a straight line. No, not even with a ruler.
6. My husband finishes my sentences. They always sound better, too.
7. I never have any idea where I left my keys and it surprises me every time.
For those of you who have taken the time to do this correctly and have awarded me, it truly made my day to know you enjoy coming here. And I thank you.