11.17.2009

.the big reveal


Sort of. So, I have been really flattered to receive numerous blog awards from really great people. The bummer is I imagine all of those great people are now thinking why did we give those to her, she has not even done her duty, followed the instructions, etc. I am going to. I just get flustered, start, stop, get anxious about leaving people out when passing them on...blah, blah....excuses, excuses, right? So here we go. One award specifies that I tell you seven things about myself, and I am going to do that just now.


1. I was born a red head. Clairol #376 medium is going to keep me that way.
2. I am unable to understand my kids math homework once they get to about sixth grade, but I am a great speller.
3. My fantasy football team is in first place. Enough said.
4. My son's is not. Now, enough said.
5. Even though I design things for a living, I cannot cut a straight line. No, not even with a ruler.
6. My husband finishes my sentences. They always sound better, too.
7. I never have any idea where I left my keys and it surprises me every time.

For those of you who have taken the time to do this correctly and have awarded me, it truly made my day to know you enjoy coming here. And I thank you.

14 comments:

  1. Love getting a peek into your life! Funny, never crossed mind that you mght be a redhead. I'd love to see a snapshot! Perhaps?

    I'm so with you on the math. Except my oldest is only in
    fourth grade, so I'm really in trouble when it comes to homework! Great list, g.

    Xoxo-nelya

    ReplyDelete
  2. nkp-If I am specific, I am a ntural auburn redhead, and what makes you think this is not me??? Hahahahah lol!

    ReplyDelete
  3. omg! just the other day i forgot how to do a devision problem. i was freaking out... am so glad i´m not the only one. besos!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can see we have quite a lot in common. except being natural redhead! (I wish I was). maths are not for me, and I never know where my keys or any other things are! xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. I truly love how you worded the hair one! I'm going to have to adopt that attitude myself.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love that you play fantasy too!!! i am in 2nd right now!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely to learn more about you, you redhead, you ! Well done on your awards. I'm with you on the maths. I'M RUBBISH AT IT !! xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hanako66-I am sort to insane on Sunday's. You???!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I always love to read these! So happy you did yours. My mom wanted me to be born a redhead, we have similar math and cutting skills ;)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your list is heart warming. Yup the math thing was tough. In our house, child number one preferred the written word to math... it was torture until child number two came along and started tutoring the first. It made my life so much easier.... number two? she loved math, but only read menus and directions (she is an engineer now) Book worm number one guided number two through English and History. Thank goodness for family balances. While you wait to see how things turn out, hire a tutor. It will save you on therapy later.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Jealous of the red hair! It's my favorite shade.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm leaving #2 to my engineer husband. I'll kick ass on the spelling lists, too.

    ReplyDelete
  13. i forgot how to do a devision problem. i was freaking out..

    Web hosting india

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love your list, g.! I am not surprised anymore that I can't ever find my keys. And now I can't find my sunglasses either. It's been a week...

    ReplyDelete

Yes, yes, tell me!