2.05.2010

. little bo peeps?




Ok, at the risk of irking some people I really like(forgive me), I don't get it. I just don't. I cannot own what comes directly from the runway, but I am told if we mere mortals can grab even a small accessory idea from the shows of these kings and queens of fashionista, then we are a small part of the club. The easiest grab would be these bows. But I ain't reachin. I am just so not getting it. I mean, I just do not see how these bows do anything good for the face or items below them. Look how swank the model in the first image would look sans yellow monster coming from her head! I get, I think, that it is supposed to be playful. But to me it is distracting. It looks like they were hand-slammed onto these otherwise lovely girls, and I cannot see going anywhere but nursery school with them, even though I know most of these girls are as old as.....15.

Help! Tell me what I am missing. I may believe you.

7 comments:

  1. I'm not just agreeing for the sake of agreeing but, I agree !!!!
    They look STUPID, and no one in their right mind would go out with a great big bow on their head !!
    Lots of the designers love to do things like that to shock their audience and then you are supposed to remember their fabulous collection. It is called 'The Emperor's New Clothes Syndrome' !!!! XXXX

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jacqueline-You are very welcome to agree for the sake of agreeing around here. Hahaha! I guess you will not be lining up for mutiple colors either. xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  3. I couldn't walk in the shoes, the frocks are a bit short for my aging legs (though I do love #2 and #3), I definitely would not wear the bows or the red eye makeup... but look at hose BAGS! Nice!

    ReplyDelete
  4. the only thing I see that I like is the bow! Yuck

    ReplyDelete
  5. Liza-I love the bags, too. And Sassy, I suppose if the bows were alone they could be cute for something....maybe.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Remember in the early 90's, the banana clips with the giant-a** bows attached? Reminds me of that. Not good.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Only like the bags, everything else is just plain laughable. Sea Witch

    ReplyDelete

Yes, yes, tell me!