7.07.2009

.corner view





This weeks corner view is places of reflection. When I want to clear my head, I go outside. A couple of miles from town, where the farms begin, seems like a world away from my house. It is amazing how rural and calm it becomes so quickly around these parts. I love it. But even just riding in my car to pick my kids up from somewhere close by, with the window open, things easily become a bit clearer in my mind. Fresh air is always the answer for me, come rain or shine.

You?

More corner view here: jane, ladybug-zen, ian, bonnie, esti, sophie, cele, modsquad,
caitlin, joyce, ani, kim, a day that is dessert, natsumi, epe, kaylovesvintage, trinsch, c.t., jeannette, outi, schanett, ritva, francesca, state of bliss, jennifer, dana, denise, cabrizette, bohemia girl, dianna, isabelle, amber, a girl in the yellow shoes, mister e, janis, kari, jgy, skymring, elizabeth, audrey, allison, lise, cate, mon, victoria, crescent moon, erin, otli, amy, ida, caroline, lisa, dorte, kimmie, la lune dans le ciel, nicola, malo, vanessa, britta, virgina, april, b, kyndale samantha, karen, kristina, dorit, goldensunfamily, sophie, janet, mcgillicutty, desiree, di, travelingmama, aimee, sunnymama, amanda, ali, jenell, guusje, britta, juanita, pamela, inna, daan, myrtille, cris, ibb, susi, jodi, lily, gillian, jeanette, athena, pienduzz, latisha, clairette, satsuki

24 comments:

  1. outside is good, but the ocean always does it for me. i can just sit there and stare or walk along the shore to get the clarity i need.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jae-AGREED! If I lived near the ocean, I would do and feel the same!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the corn field. What a picture! The ocean is wonderful for contemplating and I also love just a good long walk through a neighborhood.

    ReplyDelete
  4. water and fresh air!
    let´s enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Definitely outside! And these are beautiful photos, g. I did corner view this week (and it's so similar to yours... go figure!)

    ReplyDelete
  6. i hear ya sister. i´ve solved many a problem by hiking up a mountain... p.s. do you have trouble remembering what lap you´ re on- or is it just me?... besos!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Jane-I am so laughing. YES!!!!! I would start daydreaming and obviously every lap looks the same and I would be like uh oh!!!! I always count in my favor! Hahahaha!

    liza-we are of the same mind!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love how gorgeous and simple these shots are. Seriously pretty. Great corner!

    ReplyDelete
  9. love the clouds. and yes, i wish that rural was easier for me to get to. you need a car to get out of the city. we do have an amazing park very near us that neighbors call the secret park. you get the feeling of being some place rural there. ahhhhhh. your view is so simple and peaceful.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fresh air in the lungs gives power to the heart!

    beautiful pics!

    ReplyDelete
  11. i love this rural photos!!
    they are perfect!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. of course my psycho brain is screaming CHILDREN OF THE CORN! and that is just not right. clearly i need to get to a quiet corner myself, like SOON!

    ReplyDelete
  13. i never thought about corn fields. this could be fun. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love your pictures and it all seems so quiet. A wonderful place to reflect and to put things in perspective. But, I also think that you can walk in the city and still find some solice. Love Drollgirls comment. Was thinking that it reminded me of the Mel Gibson film, Signs. xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  15. how great that you can be a world away only a couple of miles out of town !

    ReplyDelete
  16. fresh air or waves is the best remedy...above all.
    xo's

    ReplyDelete
  17. Droll Girl- Good thing I photographed this moment of reflection, because it will now freak me out or make me laugh my head off if I ever do it again. Hahahaha! You are too fun.

    ReplyDelete
  18. This is just beautiful! You're so lucky to have spots like this so close to you.

    ReplyDelete
  19. I need silence, fresh air, some trees to watch... just disconnecting from the day to day things is essential. wish I had more time to do that. perfect post.

    ReplyDelete
  20. oh oh oh isn't that the truth. outside is best!

    ReplyDelete
  21. I clear my head at 0h-dark-thirty every day, when I awaken and the world is still asleep. I sit at a big window with my coffee...and my computer. The crescendo of head clearing comes at sunrise. Truly!

    ReplyDelete
  22. I'ld like to go for a walk in this beautiful place (and nice pics !!!).

    ReplyDelete
  23. Is this corn field? Lovely!! It's always nice to get out of the city and go somewhere in the country to get fresh air. I do too!!

    ReplyDelete

Yes, yes, tell me!