4.13.2009

.color me pretty


Do you find yourself unable to sleep at night pondering:
 What color screams success on the job interview?
 Which two colors can give you the competitive edge in any sport? 
 What color is best to wear on a first date? 
 What color is an eyesore and will turn anyone off? 
 What color you should wear for a day in court?
If so, go quickly to colorvoodoo.com for more information than anyone knew could exist about color. Informative, interesting and scientific, colorvoodoo.com may answer questions about your taste  your best friend would never touch. Not that curious? If you prefer to conduct your color experiments by looking at pretty pictures and declaring,"I like this color because it matches my eyes."- well. then you just stay right here.
(image j.blightly)
 

4 comments:

  1. I am fascinated by color theory and am off to check that link out...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I heart color! Thanks for the sight ... I am off to it now. Xoxo-BLC

    ReplyDelete
  3. oooh, thanks for the link. i am definitely checking it out.

    ReplyDelete

Yes, yes, tell me!